How to deepstream custom filter

I want to customize the nvmsgconv plug-in of deepstream, what should I modify?
I don’t want the name to overlap with the existing plug-in

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

• Hardware Platform : Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version : 5.1
• JetPack Version : 4.5.1
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type : questions
• How to reproduce the issue : how to custom (nvmsgconv plug-in of deepstream)
• Requirement details : I want to customize the nvmsgconv plug-in of deepstream, what should I modify? I don’t want the name to overlap with the existing plug-in

Please refer below for customize.

Gst-nvmsgconv — DeepStream 6.0.1 Release documentation (nvidia.com)

Thank you for your answer.
However, I would like to make a new gstreamer filter by customizing the existing plug-in instead of modifying the existing plug-in.
When implementing the filter by modifying only the name of the plug-in, there is a problem that the result of “gst-inspect-1.0” is registered in the black list, so I leave a question again.

Please refer gstreamer document if you have gstreamer plugin issue.

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/?gi-language=c

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.