Can u guide me How to print confidence score beside detection label on bounding box ? In python Deepstream application .
Hi @NVES ,
Can u help me for the same ?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
• Hardware Platform - Jetson nvidia nx
• DeepStream Version - 6.0
• JetPack Version - 4.6
• TensorRT Version - 1.8.0
I am using deepstream python app test-1. deepstream_python_apps/apps at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps · GitHub
Whold like to print confidence score with label like (person 0.85) in output .
Below is the sample to access object meta. Can you refer it and change the object meta?
This is not working for my question.
My issue like, I would like to only display detection confidence with label like …
I got confidence with label in logs like -
Current Output -
guide me …
Do you want to implement something like below?
Yes, I would like same but in python application. I set probe in NVOSD src. Guide me
Can you have a try with object_meta->text_params.display_text?
no, where put this in code ? my code in python. can you guide me ? I would
like to add confidence score with labels only .
Thanks for your reply
But my question is not solved yet. my code in python. please guide me .
Below is the sample for getting object meta data:
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.