Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU Nvidia RTX 2060
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.0,0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 460
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) new requirements
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am using deepstream sample source code for C++, deepstream-test3 application.
In this the output video for multiple streams is obtained on a single tiled frame/window.
I want to run the output on multiple windows with parallel processing. How can I achieve the same?
I am assuming it has something to do with nvmultistreamtiler or tiler.
Please guide me through the same.
My system hardware and software configuration is mentioned above.