Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hello! I am in trouble again…
Thanks to DaneLLL again,who was gave me very useful help!!!
I can see my camera fps by run deepstream-app
the file is <<source8_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_tiled_display_fp16_nano.txt>>
I want to konw how to get my web camera fps with python ?