Dear my friends,
We have used deepstream-app code for a long time to do the people/face/car detection.
And the deepstream-test5 code (deepstream-app included) is also used for kafka message upload.
Now we are considering using the deepstream-pose-estimation for the pose recognition. A nd we run the demo code very well. GitHub - NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_pose_estimation: This is a sample DeepStream application to demonstrate a human pose estimation pipeline.
How can we merge the Deepstream_Pose_Estimation( C++ ) code into Deepstream-app （C lan）??? We think that the PGIE could run the model well, but we have no idea how to do the model post_process and draw the body pose keypoints in OSD
**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) ** GPU
• DeepStream Version latest
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version latest
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) latest
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) new requirement
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)