How to use custom object detection model included NMS in Deepstream?

I converted YOLOv7 with end2end option, it means that NMS is included in the model. To run in Deepstream, I comment out parse-bbox-func-name and custom-lib-path (as my understanding, it is used for postprocess included NMS) in the attached config file. But I got an error as follow:

WARNING: [TRT]: The getMaxBatchSize() function should not be used with an engine built from a network created with NetworkDefinitionCreationFlag::kEXPLICIT_BATCH flag. This function will always return 1.
INFO: ../nvdsinfer/nvdsinfer_model_builder.cpp:610 [Implicit Engine Info]: layers num: 5
0   INPUT  kFLOAT images          3x640x640       
1   OUTPUT kINT32 num_dets        1               
2   OUTPUT kFLOAT det_boxes       100x4           
3   OUTPUT kFLOAT det_scores      100             
4   OUTPUT kINT32 det_classes     100             

0:03:25.403890318   111 0x5586ac3f98a0 INFO                 nvinfer gstnvinfer_impl.cpp:328:notifyLoadModelStatus:<primary_gie> [UID 1]: Load new model:/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.2/sources/yolo_deepstream/deepstream_end2end/config_infer_primary_yoloV7.txt sucessfully

Runtime commands:
	h: Print this help
	q: Quit

p: Pause
	r: Resume

NOTE: To expand a source in the 2D tiled display and view object details, left-click on the source.
      To go back to the tiled display, right-click anywhere on the window.

**PERF:  FPS 0 (Avg)	
**PERF:  0.00 (0.00)	
** INFO: <bus_callback:239>: Pipeline ready

** INFO: <bus_callback:225>: Pipeline running

0:03:26.099503216   111 0x5586ab760300 ERROR                nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:674:gst_nvinfer_logger:<primary_gie> NvDsInferContext[UID 1]: Error in NvDsInferContextImpl::parseBoundingBox() <nvdsinfer_context_impl_output_parsing.cpp:59> [UID = 1]: Could not find output coverage layer for parsing objects
0:03:26.099567854   111 0x5586ab760300 ERROR                nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:674:gst_nvinfer_logger:<primary_gie> NvDsInferContext[UID 1]: Error in NvDsInferContextImpl::fillDetectionOutput() <nvdsinfer_context_impl_output_parsing.cpp:735> [UID = 1]: Failed to parse bboxes
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I saw that the model gave the final bboxes, score and class and there is error. How I can use end2end model in Deepstream? Thanks
config_infer_primary_yoloV7.txt (3.6 KB)

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

The postprocess is not just include NMS. You should parse the bboxs and labels by yourself. You can refer to our demo code: nvdsparsebbox_Yolo_cuda.cu

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.