How to use docker or update jetpak?

Hi everyone!
now i want to do the object detection and collect the own dataset. I download the jetson-nano-jp461-sd-card-image into a SD Card.
So as i follow the videos on YouTube, i’m going to use docker. But i face such a problem:
d699b572ac6f55cf001e09367b84c9e
and after the command ''dpkg…" there’s nothing.
So can anyone tell me what should i do inorder to use docker just like that in the video?

Hi,

Could you share the command that you launch the docker container?

Thanks.

just as showed in jetson-inference/aux-docker.md at master · dusty-nv/jetson-inference · GitHub
$ git clone --recursive GitHub - dusty-nv/jetson-inference: Hello AI World guide to deploying deep-learning inference networks and deep vision primitives with TensorRT and NVIDIA Jetson.
$ cd jetson-inference
$ docker/run.sh

Hi @MaxMarth, hmm - can you try running cat /etc/nv_tegra_release ?

Here is another thing you can do:

1. Comment out line 49 of docker/run.sh
  2. Run docker/run.sh -c dustynv/jetson-inference:r32.7.1

thanks! it works and i can download DNN models.
now i want to use camera-capture tool, but this problem has occured:

so how can i solve this problem?
by the way i use Waveshare (IMX219 sensor).

Hi @MaxMarth, are you able to see any of the other apps from jetson-inference, like imagenet or detectnet?

I’m not sure that your terminal is actually running inside the jetson-inference container, because there isn’t a /workspace path in the jetson-inference container (rather it’s just /jetson-inference)

Are you able to find the binaries under /jetson-inference/build/aarch64/bin?

yes i can find camer-capture, imagenet and detectnet under /jetson-inference/build/aarch64/bin.
Your views inspire me that, the path to camera-capture is /jetson-inference/build/aarch64/bin, but the path i used is /jetson-inference/python/training/detecion/ssd.
but i still cannot run camera capture under …aarch64/bin like below:

Can you try running ./camera-capture csi://0 from ~/jetson-inference/build/aarch64/bin

I think you skipped the sudo make install step when you built the repo.

BTW, ~/jetson-inference/build/aarch64/bin is not a path inside the container (which is fine, as long as you realize you aren’t running in container))

thanks for your suggestion.
Unfortunately i didn’t make it. So i just reburned the vison 4.4.1 and all these problems are down. Now i can use docker and camera-capture tools.

For my Jetson Nano (4GB) Dev Kit - B01, I have been using jetbot-043_nano-4gb-jp45.zip. I can’t start up Jetson nano to the desktop. When I power on CUI will be displayed instead of the expected GUI.
Then enter the ‘unminimize’ command and ‘y’ according to the message suggestion, but I receive the massage as picture below.
Can you help me how to access the desktop jetson nano??? Please help me !!! I search a lot of forum but I can’t find solution !!!

Hi @vhthai2420, your issue seems unrelated to this topic - please create a new post and we’ll be happy to take a look, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.