How to use ISP function in TX2 kernal driver?

Now I have downloaded Jetson TX2 Driver Package Source code(r27.1.0_sources),And I try to find the isp interfaces for set/get(such as color tone,gamma,saturation or rgb2rgb and so on) in the kernal driver, but found nothing. Could you show me where is the code(about isp interfaces) ?And how should i use these isp interfaces?

Hi nklc
I am sorry to let you know. Due to IP the ISP relative information are not public.

Thank you for your response.
As you said,TX2’ISP is IP,but how should I use your ISP for adjust color tone,gamma,saturation or rgb2rgb matrix? Could you tell me where are the ISP interfaces or APIs to set/get color tone coefficients,gamma tables,saturation coefficients or rgb2rgb matrix?And where is the ISP lib?

Hi nklc

Current only the argus API, You can download from here Jetson Download Center | NVIDIA Developer
And also there have some sample code if you install the tegra_mutimedia_api when you flash the device via
jetpack. And there’s Argus.0.96.pdf about the argus interface.

Thanks for your help!
But what are the C files used for under this code path’Jetson TX2 Driver Package\kernel\t18x\drivers\video\tegra\dc\nvdisp*.c’? Is this code related to ISP set/get function in kernel?

It’s display not isp. Like NV Display