How to use multiple cameras in deepstream python version?

• Hardware (NVIDIA AGX )
• DeepStream Version** –Deepstream6.0
• Network Type (Detectnet_v2/Faster_rcnn/Yolo_v4/LPRnet/Mask_rcnn/Classification/etc) Detectnet_v2
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for errors. Please share the command line and the detailed log here.)

I refer to test1-cam and test3 in the example of deepstream python version on github I want to run multiple USB cameras on deep stream

this is my code

code.py (13.9 KB)
This is the return message that gets stuck after running:
CMD.txt (2.8 KB)

Looking forward to your reply.
thx

Besides tao models, did you ever try other models? Can it run successfully?

It doesn’t work. Could it be that I have a problem connecting to the <Gst.ElementFactory.make> element, or can you send me a sample code for using multiple usb cameras for my reference?

Which model did you try?

RESNET53

Is it a tao model? I just want to know if this issue happens in other kind of models instead of tao models.

Running this project alone (GitHub - gggcy/AIC2020_ReID: Implementation of Vehicle Re-Identification Based on Complementary Features for 2020 AICity Challenge Track2) it works

Please try to check if you can use multiple camera to run a demo model in deepstream. For example,
/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/samples/models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel

demo model can work

Hello, I’m so sorry bother you. Can you send me a sample code for using multiple USB cameras for my reference?

For the sample code running with multiple USB camera, can you search in Deepstream forum or create a new topic in deepstream forum? I am focusing on TAO forum.

Okay, thanks for help

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.