Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**GPU
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.0.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) GeForce Rtx 2080ti
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) deepstream-app
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am trying to track objects throughout the whole video, say a car-1 moving left to right in FOV till outside of frame and then come back from opposite direction, now I would like this car can be tracked during this video as car-1, even after it goes outside of FOV and still back tracked as car-1.
Can I use nvdcf tracker to realize this case? Or where can I add anything in probe as before or after nvdcf tracker to make it happen?
Also, how can I control the patch of frame to be tracked for each object in the tracker? Since I may need to append the specific frame patch for the tracker to track on.
Your timely help will be really appreciated!