I’ve been trying to get into Cuda with style transfer. My previous Nvidia card worked, but was limited with only 4GB of memory. I upgraded to the Titan X, and started having issues. I was running everything under Windows 10.
It then occurred to me to run a test on the memory. I used this:
I switched to my linux boot to get it working, and the results are just spewing with errors. (I’ve attached the output, plus the Nvidia bug report.)
I went to NVIDIA helpdesk, but as soon as they heard the word “Linux” they sent me here.
I’m certain this is bad card, but I can’t afford to replace it. I would be delighted to be proven wrong.
Nvidia Bug Report