In nvosd element I am getting two objects while iteration even though only one object is detected by the detector

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

I am having one issue in the deep stream pipeline… whenever I am using a tracker in the pipeline at the nvosd element I am getting two objects while iteration even though only one object is there in the frame. If I remove the tracker from the pipeline this issue is not exist. pipeline is like this (detector–>tracker ----> secondary inference —> osd).

What is the secondary inference?

Could follow this blog post to verify the detector and tracker are working first?

I am using the Facenet model in the secondary inference for extracting the face embeddings of the detected face in the frame.
Yeah, I will check the referred blog

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Can you share several pictures to show your issue?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.