Installation Cudnn for Jetson Orin Nano

I flashed my jetson orin nano follwing this guide: Quick Start — NVIDIA Jetson Linux Developer Guide 1 documentation

However, CUDA, cuDNN, and other packages were not installed. I manually installed each package, except for PyTorch, which I installed using the following command: wget https://developer.download.nvidia.com/compute/redist/jp/v60/pytorch/torch 2.4.0a0+07cecf4168.nv24.05.14710581-cp310-cp310-linux_aarch64.whl -O torch 2.4.0a0+07cecf4168.nv24.05.14710581-cp310-cp310-linux_aarch64.whl

My issue is with cudnn, because i installed cudnn 9.4. cuDNN 9.4.0 Downloads | NVIDIA Developer

And this version is not compatible for pytorch, because when i run torch shows ImportError: libcudnn.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.
Which version of cuDNN should I install? I found this archive, but I’m unsure which version to choose: cuDNN Archive | NVIDIA Developer
What would you recommend?

Also, which version of TensorRT do you recommend?

I just want all my package has compatibility.
My CUDA: 12.4
L4T: 36.2.0
Release: 5.15.122-tegra

I’d like to know how can i uninstalled cudnn 9.4.0 correctly, please.

Hi,

After reflashing, you can get the default JetPack package (including CUDA, cuDNN, TensorRT, …) with the below command:

$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install nvidia-jetpack

Then once you get the packages, please install the PyTorch from the below link:

Thanks.