Interruption error occurred during massflash

这里有上传LOG,麻烦您看一下,谢谢!

請問一下你是不是有自己裝一些東西進rootfs? 比方說我看到你有libcudnn. 這個應該不是原本rootfs就裝的.

另外, 請問你這包rootfs的權限設定有對嗎? 你放這包rootfs的partition確定是ext4嗎?

比方說這些錯誤

tar: ./usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libcudnn_cnn_infer_static.a:无法将模式改为 rw-r–r–: 只读文件系统
tar: ./usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gjs:无法 mkdir: 输入/输出错误

Are you sure this rootfs is clean one? I saw something that libcudnn, which is not default lib in it.
Also, are you sure your rootfs permission is correct? Are you sure where you put this rootfs is ext4?

Those errors above look like ownership problem to me.

执行批量刷机命令的时候是用的sudo执行的,您说的ext4类型是指的是批量刷机过程中解压后的rootfs存放的目录吗?
Log中有说明会把system.img解压到/tmp下
tar --xattrs -xpf /home/mogo/massFlashTools/mfi_jetson-agx-orin-devkit/tools/kernel_flash/images/internal/system.img --checkpoint=10000 --warning=no-timestamp --numeric-owner -C /tmp/ci-jkBZdfLQmH
我的/tmp类型
谢谢您的回复!

是的,我的rootfs里面是装了JetPack相关的内容

Is there any progress?

Hello, there is no problem when I use the batch machine brushing image made by the official rootfs provided by nvidia, but this problem occurs when I install a lot of software in the rootfs, and the method and environment for batch machine brushing are the same. What clues do you have?

After the machine flushing fails, use the dmesg command to view the error message as follows. Can you help solve the problem?

hello jiangyinghao,

please share your steps in detail for creating your customize rootfs.

I think it has nothing to do with rootfs, because it is normal on other computers

hello jiangyinghao,

did you meant massflash works normally by moving the exactly same image to other host machine?

yes

hello jiangyinghao,

so the image itself has no problem.
please compare the difference of your host machine to resolve the issue.

It is for this reason that I asked you, because two computers have encountered this problem

again, the image itself has no problem. how can I even know the root cause without your comparison?
don’t you already got workable/non-workable environments, please debug into it, this is life.

ok,i try,thank you

Is sdb1 a local disk? Is it local to the host PC? Because this is failing.

“Sdb1” is not a local disk. I saw that it attached the orin device to the PC during the machine cleaning process

Where is sdb1 exactly? The debug screenshot is filled with errors from it. If sdb is involved in any way with the flash, then likely you need to replace that disk.

“Sdb1” is an external device and a devkit orin. It cannot be replaced! thank you

Can it be removed while flashing? I don’t know if the errors are interfering or not, but certainly that’s a lot of errors and might have a side-effect.