Hi, I’m new to the confidential computation field and I’m try verifying the CC capability of Hopper arch on a environment with TDX+H200. I have configured the confidential VM by following the tutorial of the guide (https://docs.nvidia.com/cc-deployment-guide-tdx.pdf). Now, I call the Nvidia attestation sdk API to attest GPU, but get failed due to the send_ocsp_request call timed out. I use the local gpu verifier and find that it still rely on the service of RIM and OCSP, which need network access. However, our environment is air-gapped, I wonder is there any solution for attestation in an offline environment with network access limitation.
ucfnmh0
2
I am looking for that solution too, did you got any clue?
Did you check NVIDIA trust output
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dZgwowP2_M ( 14:46 sec)
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Is attestation available to do on Jetson GPUs? | 1 | 134 | March 28, 2025 | |
| Can H100/H200 CC attestation give us info about which specific process ran on the enclave? | 0 | 52 | August 14, 2026 | |
| Cryptographic binding between NVIDIA GPU attestation and actual CUDA execution context | 2 | 47 | October 6, 2026 | |
| CPU attestation failure in AMD SEV SNP CVM + H100 | 4 | 987 | January 23, 2024 | |
| H100 Attestation failure in the CVM | 2 | 735 | January 17, 2024 | |
| Open-Sourcing go-nvtrust a Go Library for NVIDIA GPU and NVSwitch Confidential Computing Attestation | 0 | 185 | October 15, 2025 | |
| CC VBIOS request for NVIDIA B200 HGX | 0 | 95 | June 23, 2026 | |
| Does H800 support HCC? | 4 | 497 | February 10, 2025 | |
| Signing a message using private key on GPU without restricting/interrupting workloads | 5 | 250 | March 21, 2025 | |
| Questions from a newcomer — GPU Confidential Computing for multi-tenant inference | 1 | 542 | March 6, 2026 |