Hi, I’m using DeepStream on Jetson Xavier NX.
I configured my gstreamer to detect people using PeopleSegNet, and was able to detect people and mask people’s segment with nvdsosd.
Now, I want to fill people’s segment with single non-transparent color.
But I don’t know how to change nvdsosd’s mask’s color since I’m new to this filed.
Is there any way to fill detected segment with single non-transparent color? I read nvdsosd’s source code, but I couldn’t find related parameters.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
• Hardware Platform:Jetson
• DeepStream Version:6.1
• JetPack Version:
I don’t know.
• TensorRT Version:7.4
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version:
nvcc: NVIDIA (R) Cuda compiler driver
Copyright (c) 2005-2021 NVIDIA Corporation
Built on Thu_Nov_11_23:44:05_PST_2021
Cuda compilation tools, release 11.4, V11.4.166
• Issue Type: qustions
you can modify text Parameters in NvOSD_TextParams, like font-color, font-size, text background color, please refer to deepstream sample deeptream-test1.
I checked deepstream-test1, but i couldn’t find any parameters related to mask’s opacity.
I found another thread which claims nvdsosd’s opacity is constant.
Segmentation Mask Opacity - Intelligent Video Analytics / DeepStream SDK - NVIDIA Developer Forums
Is it possible to change the opacity in the first place?
please try alpha in NvOSD_RectParams’s NvOSD_ColorParams.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.