Is there any way to fill detected segment with single non-transparent color?

Hi, I’m using DeepStream on Jetson Xavier NX.

I configured my gstreamer to detect people using PeopleSegNet, and was able to detect people and mask people’s segment with nvdsosd.

Now, I want to fill people’s segment with single non-transparent color.
But I don’t know how to change nvdsosd’s mask’s color since I’m new to this filed.

Is there any way to fill detected segment with single non-transparent color? I read nvdsosd’s source code, but I couldn’t find related parameters.

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)

• DeepStream Version

• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)

• TensorRT Version

• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)

• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)

• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)

• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

• Hardware Platform:Jetson

• DeepStream Version:6.1

• JetPack Version:
I don’t know.

• TensorRT Version:7.4

• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version:
nvcc: NVIDIA (R) Cuda compiler driver
Copyright (c) 2005-2021 NVIDIA Corporation
Built on Thu_Nov_11_23:44:05_PST_2021
Cuda compilation tools, release 11.4, V11.4.166
Build cuda_11.4.r11.4/compiler.30645359_0

• Issue Type: qustions

you can modify text Parameters in NvOSD_TextParams, like font-color, font-size, text background color, please refer to deepstream sample deeptream-test1.

Thanks. I will try.

I checked deepstream-test1, but i couldn’t find any parameters related to mask’s opacity.

I found another thread which claims nvdsosd’s opacity is constant.
Segmentation Mask Opacity - Intelligent Video Analytics / DeepStream SDK - NVIDIA Developer Forums

Is it possible to change the opacity in the first place?

please try alpha in NvOSD_RectParams’s NvOSD_ColorParams.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.