I’m currently working with image processing!
I have to do the follow steps when using CUDA:
- Allocate memory and Load image (in RAM)
- Using “cudaMalloc” and “cudaMemcpy” to allocate memory and copy that image into GPU memory
- Using GPU to process that image
- Using “cudaMemcpy” to copy that image backward into RAM
- Using “SetDIBitsToDevice” (Windows API) to display image on screen!
My question is:
Is there any way to display the image directly (without step 4 and 5)
(Can i use OpenGL or DirectX for this)