Issue accessing public rtsp stream?

Hardware: dgpu rtx 2070
Deepstream: 5.1
Cuda: 11.2

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://user:delhivery%40456@125.18.57.250:2554/Streaming/channels/1801 latency=0 drop-on-latency=true rtsp-keep-alive=true protocols=tcp ! rtph264depay ! nvv4l2decoder ! nvvideoconvert ! videorate ! video/x-raw, width=640, height=360, framerate=2/1 ! videoconvert ! autovideosink sync=false

The above shared pipeline with v4l2decoder causes issue but the avdec_h264 isn’t an issue. Any idea how to fix it?

The following is a pipeline which works,

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://user:delhivery%40456@125.18.57.250:2554/Streaming/channels/1801 latency=0 drop-on-latency=true rtsp-keep-alive=true protocols=tcp ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! nvvideoconvert ! videorate ! video/x-raw, width=640, height=360, framerate=2/1 ! videoconvert ! autovideosink sync=false

I’ve tried the following pipeline in my device, it can work:

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://xxxxxx ! rtph264depay ! nvv4l2decoder ! nvvideoconvert ! videorate ! 'video/x-raw, framerate=2/1' ! videoconvert ! autovideosink

I just tested with the pipeline you had shared above and it doesn’t seem to play anything, the above shared rtsp url is a public one. This is the log I get,

Setting pipeline to PAUSED …
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL …
Progress: (open) Opening Stream
Progress: (connect) Connecting to rtsp://user:delhivery%40456@125.18.57.250:2554/Streaming/channels/1801
Progress: (open) Retrieving server options
Progress: (open) Retrieving media info
Progress: (request) SETUP stream 0
Progress: (open) Opened Stream
Setting pipeline to PLAYING …
New clock: GstSystemClock
Progress: (request) Sending PLAY request
Progress: (request) Sending PLAY request
Progress: (request) Sent PLAY request
WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0: Could not read from resource.
Additional debug info:
gstrtspsrc.c(5768): gst_rtspsrc_reconnect (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:rtspsrc0:
Could not receive any UDP packets for 5.0000 seconds, maybe your firewall is blocking it. Retrying using a tcp connection.

I’ve changed the protocol to tcp in deepstream too yet it doesn’t work. Any suggestions. The above shared public rtsp endpoint is working in vlc

The pipeline will switch to tcp protocol automatically. Just need to wait for longer time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.