JetPack 5 and PPS on the Xavier NX

Looking for anyone who has setup PPS on the Xavier NX with the latest releases of JetPack.

There are a couple of threads on here but I’m a bit lost with them and what steps we need to take for enabling it. It seems like a kernel module needs to be built and then installed and there are some device tree options that need to be set but I’m not clear if that’s still the case with the 5.0 builds.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Please refer to below thread to see if can help:
PPS kernel issue on Jetson Xavier AGX (L4T 34.1.1) - Jetson & Embedded Systems / Jetson AGX Xavier - NVIDIA Developer Forums

Thanks! That looks like it is still using the older JetPack 4.x components unless I’m missing something.

I did poke around the various threads on this but I have yet to find a definitive guide and it seems like there is a lot that is missing info or out of date but I might be wrong.

hello MarshallM900,

please see-also Jetpack 5.0.2: UART: CTS pin not working, there’re pps fetch timeout failures on Jetpack-5.0.2.
we have arranged resources to look into it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.