Jetson 4GB Nano 4GB SDK does not boot

I was referring to “Software for Jetson Modules and Developer kits and Modules”. This was the confusing document. However today found and read the Jetson Nano User Guide along with the SDK Manager instructions. They are easier to follow. I do have a few question but want to study the whole process first.

Yes, I think you are correct and eventually that is what I will do. Just don’t know how to do it yet.

Any link to this “Software for Jetson Modules and Developer kits and Modules”? I don’t know this document.

NVIDIA Jetson Linux Developer Guide : Introduction | NVIDIA Docs

Oh ok. That is one section from the developer guide.

Just some concept to tell you what is the jetson nano module and what is devkit.

That document is more like a reference manual, so reading it from the begin to the end will be painful.

Only need to search what you want when you have interest in specific topic.

Yes they did work with JetPack4.3.
My plan is to take a working jetson nano, load it with JetPack4.3 and Ubuntu18.04 and then download SDK Manager and use it to flash the dead nano. Is that a away to go, or is there another way to do it? And I will probably have some more questions getting through that whole process.

Hi,

No, that is not the correct way. Sdkmanager only supports on x64 host. Jetson nano is arm64 arch so sdkmanager is not working there.

Thanks for saving me from wasting a whole lot of time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.