"Latest: documentation URL issue

Hello, it seems the “latest” URL for the Drive OS Linux SDK documentation has rotted a little, and doesn’t point at the 6.0.6 release. It seems to be linking to something older. For example, at the “latest” URL, the Networking section doesn’t contain the page about flashing the Marvell 88Q4364 which is in the explicit-named 6.0.6 docs.

Could the “latest” link be updated to point at the latest docs please? It’s caused some confusion when we’ve been forwarding URL links around our team for information. I see there’s mention of a 6.0.8 release on the downloads page, though I don’t see it in SDK Manager or NGC yet - perhaps it could be updated to point at that?

Cheers

Please provide the following info (tick the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS 6.0.6
DRIVE OS 6.0.5
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-300)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-200)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-100)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I’ll make sure to forward your feedback to our team.

could you please provide more context or even a screenshot? This will help us understand the situation better and ensure that the documentation and links are accurate and up-to-date. Your assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks @VickNV

could you please provide more context or even a screenshot? This will help us understand the situation better and ensure that the documentation and links are accurate and up-to-date. Your assistance is much appreciated.

Sure, it’s just on the Drive docs page here (sorry, the docs one, not the downloads page - I get confused since there are so many different places to visit!)

This one does say NVONLINE only, so perhaps 6.0.8 won’t be released via SDK Manager/NGC containers? Not sure why that would be though, for the Linux version at least.

DRIVE OS 6.0.8 is currently available exclusively through nvonline. However, it will be released on devzone soon. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.