libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found AND failed to load driver: swrast

HI,

doing some online tutorials on Image detection models and encountering a libGL error preventing displaying the result. .
(works ok for the CSI cameras however). See below

[gstreamer] gstCamera successfully created device v4l2:///dev/video2
[OpenGL] glDisplay – X screen 0 resolution: 1920x1080
[OpenGL] glDisplay – X window resolution: 1920x1080
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
X Error of failed request: GLXBadContext
Major opcode of failed request: 154 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 6 (X_GLXIsDirect)
Serial number of failed request: 43
Current serial number in output stream: 42

The error seems to be generated by the jetson_utils.glDisplay() function…
The puzzling thing is that the error is random, at the moment occurs only when attempting to use a DetectNet model and display from web cam the result but not when using ImageNet models (and other openCV application) but again the beaviour seems not to be predictable I saw that this has been reported in many Unix forum and briefly also here but I could not find any satisfactory solution. Using Jetson Nano 4 Gb with JetPack 4.6 and would like not to reflash the ssd card as it has been a painfull experience to rebuild a working the system after upgrading to this version recently.

please try if this helps.

Hi Wayne,
txs for your answer. I saw that long thread but need some time to try to digest at the information shared and how they apply to my specific case… will update as soon as there are new developments.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.