Changes since 304.64:
- Improved compatibility with recent Linux kernels.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to rendering corruption after an X server generation (i.e., leaving an X server running after all of its clients have exited).
- Removed a spurious dependency on libpangox from the nvidia-settings binary shipped as part of the driver package.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the X server to crash when performing an RandR 1.0 rotation (e.g., `xrandr --orientation left`) after unplugging the last connected monitor.
- Added support for X.org xserver ABI 14 (xorg-server 1.14).
- Fixed font rendering performance and corruption problems on X servers with backported support for the new glyph cache functionality added to Pixman 0.27.
- Fixed a potential X server crash during initialization, when a graphics card with a TV connector has no TV connected.
- Added a new X configuration option, "UseHotplugEvents", to allow the suppression of RandR events when adding or removing non-DisplayPort displays. See the "X Config Options" appendix of the README for details.