Release highlights since 440.26:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
- Fixed a regression in the 440.26 driver that could prevent the NVIDIA kernel modules from building correctly on systems localized to a language other than English.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the X server to crash when running applications using GLX indirect rendering.
- Updated the Module.symvers sanity check, which is part of the NVIDIA kernel module build process, to accommodate the recent addition of a new field in the Module.symvers file format. This fixes the error "The Module.symvers file is missing [...]" seen during driver installation or DKMS rebuilds with Linux 5.4 RC kernels.
- Fixed kernel module build problems with Linux kernel 5.4.0 release candidates.
- Updated nvidia-bug-report.sh to collect information about X server crashes from coredumpctl, when available.
- Updated the nvidia-drm kernel module for compatibility with the removal of the DRIVER_PRIME flag in recent Linux kernel versions.