Manual Account Verification Request - Russia (+7) -- timurkostuk@mail.ru

Manual Account Verification Request - Russia (+7) – timurkostuk@mail.ru

Dear NVIDIA Support Team,

I am writing to request manual verification for my NVIDIA Developer account to access NIM APIs on build.nvidia.com.

The Issue:
I can’t complete the standard SMS verification because Russia +7 is not listed in the country drop-down menu on the verification page, and when I try to enter my phone number, the send code button is gray

Phone numbers I tried:
My current Russian number (+7 xxx xxx xx xx). The button is gray(I can send the full phone number)

Account details:

Registered Email: timurkostuk@mail.ru

Region: Russia (+7)

My Purpose:
I plan to use the API for personal, non-commercial development only. to integrate AI bug-fixing capabilities into my local project

Could you please manually verify my account or whitelist my email so I can generate an API key?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

timurkostuk@mail.ru