matrix multiplication multiplication of two matrix

Hello,

I’m very new to cuda. i would example of program to calculate the

the multiplacation of two matrix like A[10][576]x B[576][10]

so if some one can help me please

thank’s

Check out the matrix multiplication example of the SDK or chapter 6 of the Programming Guide.

If you haven’t seen it yet, reading the whole Programming Guide is highly recommended. It is well written and covers everything you need to know about CUDA.

thank’s tera,

but i would know in CUDA you can use declaration of matrix like in C or C++ (example double A[10][30] ) ?

i read the example matrix multiplication of chapter 6,i undertstand that the CUDA code use just

table of one dimension to calculate the matrix multiplication.

I couldnt find a chapter 6 in the programming guide 3.1.1 and the example there uses 2d array in shared mem to do the computations. Only on host side they use 1d arrays but transferring these is easier than transferring 2d arrays and in some tests posted on the forums a while ago has also shown to be faster. I wrote a matrix mul this week and if there is another example plz point me to it.

I couldnt find a chapter 6 in the programming guide 3.1.1 and the example there uses 2d array in shared mem to do the computations. Only on host side they use 1d arrays but transferring these is easier than transferring 2d arrays and in some tests posted on the forums a while ago has also shown to be faster. I wrote a matrix mul this week and if there is another example plz point me to it.