Please provide the following information when requesting support.
• Hardware (T4/V100/Xavier/Nano/etc)
• Network Type (Detectnet_v2/Faster_rcnn/Yolo_v4/LPRnet/Mask_rcnn/Classification/etc)
• TLT Version (Please run “tlt info --verbose” and share “docker_tag” here)
• Training spec file(If have, please share here)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for errors. Please share the command line and the detailed log here.)
In the following link, there is an example Experiment Spec File.
One of the configs is the data_sources,
and I am wondering what might be the correct syntax for multiple data sources.
would the following be the right syntax?
- image_dir: /path/to/images/dataset_a
- image_dir: /path/to/images/dataset_b
Or does it not accept multiple data sources at all?