Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
In Deepstream 6.2 while using MultiUriSrcBin plugin, is there a way to carry sensorId (camera name) we provide while adding a camera into frame meta.
Right now frame meta contains source_id equivalent to streammux pad index. I would like to obtain sensorId along with source_id in frame meta, how can I achieve this?
Where exactly does source_id get added to frame meta?