Nano development board, CUDA has the following problems after manually compiling tensorflow

mrx@mrx:/usr/local/cuda-10.2/samples/1_Utilities/deviceQuery$ ./deviceQuery
./deviceQuery Starting…

CUDA Device Query (Runtime API) version (CUDART static linking)

cudaGetDeviceCount returned 35
→ CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runtime version
Result = FAIL

I want to solve this problem, what is the feasible way! I have inquired about the SDK manager, but it seems that I can only initialize it (which is equivalent to brushing the machine). I have also seen some information, which seems to be the same. I want to know if nano has an operation method only for CUDA and CUDA driver.

I’m looking forward to your help. I’m very grateful

Hi,

Would you mind to share how do you setup the environment.

In general, this error is caused by the incompatible GPU driver and CUDA library.
Please noted that you need to flash and install the packages from the same JetPack version.

Thanks.

Hi AastaLLL,

Thank you very much for your reply!

Here’s what my jtop shows.
Uploading: sendpix0.jpg…

Before installing bazel and tensorflow, I made sure there was no problem with the nano environment. I am now trying to download the same jetpack (4.4.1) again. I install the SD card on the nano through the SDK manager, right?

1 Like

Hi, have you solved this problem.
I have the same problem?
This happens many times after install something with apt-get install.
I don’t know how it breaks the environment, I flashed the SD everytime I got this issue. But this means I can not install anything more to my environment.
Can anybody help?
Can I update the driver with the SDK manager?

Hi,

It is CUDA 10.2.89 for JetPack4.4.1.
Not sure if any issue caused by Bazel or Tensorflow.

Do you get it to work after reflashing with SDKmanger?

Thanks.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Hi,

Which JetPack version do you use?
Could you share the detailed steps for us to reproduce?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.