I am running Windows 10 and have a Nvida Quadro RTX3000 GPU that I would like to use for AI/ML and deep learning with tensorflow/pytorch.
I have not used a GPU before, and would be great to understand what I need to get up and running using the GPU, specifically what software and updates I would need to install prior to using the GPU?
- Should I use Visual Studio 19 with Cuda toolkit 11.2?
- What is the order of installation? Visual studio > cuda toolkit 11.2 > cuDNN > tensorflow with gpu support…would this be the correct order?
- Are there any Windows 10 cuda patches I should download?
- Which version of cuDNN (especially if i want to run it with tensorflow or a jupyter notebook)?
- Anything else I would need to get up and running?
Thank you so much!