New Version Numbers

From the 13.4 release notes:

Individual components within the CUDA Toolkit (for example: compiler, libraries, tools) are versioned independently.

The CUDA Toolkit 13.4 GA release is versioned 13.4.1 and supersedes the 13.4.0 developer preview. The third digit is a build number and does not indicate an update release.

Accepting that you can’t please everyone and there may be factors forcing the change that I am unaware of, but does anybody else feel that the changes to the numbering do not help with keeping track of installations? In particular:
CUDA Toolkit 13.4.1 Downloads
As far as I can see referred to:
CUDA Toolkit 13.4 Release

and

CUDA Toolkit 13.4.2 Downloads
refers to:
CUDA Toolkit 13.4 Update 1

I know you kept 13.4.0 as a preview and I found that preview useful, but IMHO I think the implication on the rest of the version numbers is not useful.

On a similar vein I struggle with the archived versions. Getting to the downloads of previous versions seem to work ok, but the documentation does not seem to work too well, at least for me. For example I have just tested this:
Went to:
CUDA Toolkit 13.4.2 Downloads
selected:
CUDA Documentation/Release Notes
and see:
CUDA Toolkit 13.4 Update 1 - Release Notes
…
as I would expect, but if on CUDA Toolkit 13.4.2 Downloads i choose:
cuda-toolkit-archive
CUDA Toolkit 13.2.0
I see:
CUDA Toolkit 13.2 Downloads
but if I click on:
CUDA Documentation/Release Notes
I stll see
CUDA Toolkit 13.4 Update 1 - Release Notes

Maybe a Firefox problem but does it fail for anyone else?