NVIDIA® Nsight™ Graphics 2018.6 is now available.
NVIDIA Nsight Graphics 2018.6 is now available for download! Version 2018.6 includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- New Support: Windows 10 RS5 (Redstone 5)
- Support for the final interface of DXR in the Frame Debugging and GPU Trace Activities
- New Support: Full Ubuntu Linux Support
- Nsight Graphics for Linux is out of Beta!
- Support for Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04
- New Support: Increased Vulkan extension support
- Added support for 15 Vulkan extensions this release!
- See the full release notes for exact extensions
- New Support: Increased NVAPI support
- MultiDrawIndirect support has been added for DX11
- VRPS (Variable Pixel Rate Shading) Extension support added for DX11 and DX12
- Improved: Trouble shooting section expanded in User Documentation including Actionable steps are offered to troubleshoot common issues
- Improved: Vulkan Capture overhead reduced by up to 15% for some applications
- Improved: Includes several bug fixes and application compatibility fixes
Download Nsight Graphics 2018.6 here: https://developer.nvidia.com/gameworksdownload#?dn=nvidia-nsight-graphics-2018-6