NVIDIA® Nsight™ Graphics 2020.3 is now available.
NVIDIA Nsight Graphics 2020.3 is now available for download! Version 2020.3 includes the following enhancements and improvements:
- Applications that use VK_KHR_ray_tracing can be captured, profiled and exported to a C++ Capture. While the extension is still evolving, the NVIDIA Beta Driver will allow for experimentation before the extension is ratified. Go here for more info: [Vulkan Driver Support](https://developer.nvidia.com/vulkan-driver)
- TraceRays calls within ExecuteIndirect can be scrubbed in the timeline
- All new DXR 1.1 ray tracing flags are supported for C++ capture and acceleration structure viewing
- The CLI currently supports generating GPU Trace reports or C++ captures
- Users can configure a wait in seconds or frames before capture is triggered
- The shading rate can be visualized as an overlay in the current target view if it is enabled for a draw
- Supports Vulkan and D3D12, with OpenGL support coming in future version
- There is now an API for programmatic injection that allows you to add the ability to enable your application to be debugged or profiled.
- This is our initial release and we have plans for additional capabilities in future versions.
- NVTX start-end ranges can be collected and shown in GPU Trace reports
- You can add search paths in the Nsight Graphics options to specify where these external PDBs can be found