The latest update to NVIDIA Nsight Systems - a triage and performance analysis tool designed to track GPU workloads to their CPU origins within a system-wide view. With features help you analyze your applications’ GPU utilization, graphic and compute API activity, and OS runtime operations. This helps optimize your application to perform and scale efficiently across any quantity or size of CPUs and GPUs—from workstations to supercomputers.—is now available for download. Nsight Systems 2023.4 introduces several improvements aimed to enhance the profiling experience.
- Multi-node analysis enhancements
- Now supports Mac, Windows x64, Linux Arm Servers
- Recipe enhancements for NCCL, heatmaps, differencing
- Unified memory page fault trace for ARM Servers
- Beta NVIDIA Infiniband switch congestion events on new firmware
- NVIDIA Grace PMU uncore counter sampling
- Windows GPU resource trace enhancements for allocations, migrations, Direct3D
- Python GIL trace
Nsight Systems is part of the powerful debugging and profiling NVIDIA Nsight Tools Suite. A developer can start with Nsight Systems for an overall system view and avoid picking less efficient optimizations based on assumptions and false-positive indicators.
- Check out a recent blog: Unlock the Power of NVIDIA Grace and NVIDIA Hopper Architectures with Foundational HPC Software.
- Watch our YouTube video: Performance Tuning the NVIDIA Grace CPU with NVIDIA Nsight Tools.
- Subscribe to the NVIDIA Developer YouTube channel for future release highlights and feature spotlights.
- Leave a comment or question in NVIDIA Forums or visit the Nsight product page to download the latest release of Nsight Systems.