Nvbuf_utils: Could not get EGL display connection

Hi there,

I’m using Jetson nano production board. I flashed(jetpack 4.6) it by terminal in my ubuntu 18 host machine. And then i install cuda 10.2 and tensorrt 8.2 and deepstream along with gstreamer. I’m trying to start my camera( IMX219-83 Stereo Camera) using the command

DISPLAY=:0.0 gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor-id=0 ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=3280, height=2464, format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)20/1' ! nvoverlaysink -e

but i’m getting the error

nvbuf_utils: Could not get EGL display connection
nvbuf_utils: ERROR getting proc addr of eglCreateImageKHR
nvbuf_utils: ERROR getting proc addr of eglDestroyImageKHR
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
Error generated. /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/multimedia/nvgstreamer/gst-nvarguscamera/gstnvarguscamerasrc.cpp, execute:740 No cameras available
Got EOS from element "pipeline0".
Execution ended after 0:00:00.001591902
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Unexpected error in reading socket (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 266)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Receive worker failure, notifying 1 waiting threads (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 340)
(Argus) Error InvalidState: Argus client is exiting with 1 outstanding client threads (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 357)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Receiving thread terminated with error (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadWrapper(), line 368)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Client thread received an error from socket (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function send(), line 145)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile:  (propagating from src/rpc/socket/client/SocketClientDispatch.cpp, function dispatch(), line 91)

please help me to solve this error.

Hi,
The embedded emmc is not enough for installing SDK components through SDKManager. Please refer to this post to manually install required packages and clean up unnecessary packages:
DS app running on SD, not running on eMMC - Part II - #5 by DaneLLL

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I already moved the root filesystem to 128GB USB. I don’t think I have any storage issues. I already have manually installed the
CUDA 10.2,
Tensorrt 8.2.1,
Deepstream 6.0.1,
Gstreamer 1.14

but while running the command DISPLAY=:0.0 gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor-id=0 ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=3280, height=2464, format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)20/1' ! nvoverlaysink -e to start the camera I’m getting the error mentioned above and pop-up this internal error

Hi,
It shows No cameras available. Looks like the camera is not detected. Which camera do you use?

I’m using IMX219-83 Stereo Camera

And i ran the command ls /dev/video* and get the output /dev/video0 /dev/video1

And also I ran the command dmesg | grep -i imx219 and get

[    1.328197] imx219 7-0010: tegracam sensor driver:imx219_v2.0.6
[    1.353565] imx219 8-0010: tegracam sensor driver:imx219_v2.0.6
[    1.536971] vi 54080000.vi: subdev imx219 7-0010 bound
[    1.537745] vi 54080000.vi: subdev imx219 8-0010 bound

Hi DaneLL,

any update or solution for this issue?

Hi,
Looks like the sensor driver is not ready. Please check with vendor for support. Raspberry Pi camera v2 works by default. You may get one and give it a try.

Thanks for the reply. Can you please tell me how it seems the sensor driver problem? And, isn’t it anything related to Gstreamer or that popped-up internal error nvargus-daemon crashed with SIGSEGV?

Hi,
It shows No cameras available, so the sensor driver and device tree shall not be ready. If you would like to check further, please refer to
Jetson/l4t/Camera BringUp - eLinux.org

If it is a sensor problem, can you please tell me how to add the IMX219 sensor driver to the device tree?

Hi,
Please check sensor driver programming guide in developer guide

Hi,

I could not find this location in my nano device. Can you please let me know where can i find camera dtsi file in my Jetson nano device to edit and add camera module?<top>/hardware/nvidia/platform/t19x/common/kernel-dts/t19x-common-modules/tegra194-camera-imx185-a00.dtsi

Hi,
t19x is Xavier series. For Jetson Nano, you may refer to this topic:
My custom board replace sensor with 2 4-lane sensor(csi2/3 and csi4). how should i edit the dts files?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.