Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) nVidia Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version DeepStream 6.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) JetPack 4.6
• TensorRT Version TensorRT 8.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) Cudnn 8.2 and Cuda 10.2
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am trying to run a simple deepstream python usb camera app with systemmd so that app starts automatically when jetson nano boots up.
I also need to display it over HDMI.
The app is running fine when I start manually but when I put it on systemmd service, it doesn’t start, it gives me this error.
" nvbufsurftransform: Could not get EGL display connection".
If i use “fakesink” in pipeline then it works but I need the display too so what should I do?
It may be a timing issue with some services. You need to confirm that all your services are started before starting Deepstream.
I am using this service:
ExecStart /usr/bin/sudo /bin/bash /home/muhammad/run_deepstream.sh
can you suggest me what should I write in service?
Our suggestion is that you need to ensure that all system services are started before starting Deepstream. But about how to ensure this behavior, could you please check for the other forum of Systemd or Linux and ask about it?
Thank you for your response.
I have been using system md service for many applications, including python with opencv functions such as cv2.imshow(). I will ask more about Systemd on the related forums but can you suggest me any ways that you guys using to auto run deepstream app on boot? It would be so helpful for me.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
We rarely have the
auto run deepstream app on boot scenarios. But there are some similar issues in the forum, you can refer to it to see if it can solve your problem. Like: https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/nvargus-throws-scf-error-invalidstate-when-deepstream-app-is-launched-as-system-service/242888
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.