NVCC Compilation Problems using wxWidgets

Hi, everybody. I have written an application using CUDA, OpenGL and wxWidgets GUI Toolkit. When I compile the application without using any of CUDA functions it pretty well gets compiled and linked and runs with no problem. However, when it comes to using the CUDA functionality I get the following error message from nvcc by compiling a file containing both CUDA and wxWidgets functions:
“C:\wxWidgets-2.9.1\include\wx/defs.h(1134): error: __w64 can only be specified on int, long, and pointer types”
Could anybody help me getting resolved this problem. Furthermore, some of the configuration settings of my IDE is as follows:
CUDA toolkit version: 3.1
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, Development Edition
Cuda compilation tools, release 3.1, V0.2.1221
wxWidgets ver.: 2.9.1
Build Configuration: DEBUG|x64

Hi, everybody. I have written an application using CUDA, OpenGL and wxWidgets GUI Toolkit. When I compile the application without using any of CUDA functions it pretty well gets compiled and linked and runs with no problem. However, when it comes to using the CUDA functionality I get the following error message from nvcc by compiling a file containing both CUDA and wxWidgets functions:
“C:\wxWidgets-2.9.1\include\wx/defs.h(1134): error: __w64 can only be specified on int, long, and pointer types”
Could anybody help me getting resolved this problem. Furthermore, some of the configuration settings of my IDE is as follows:
CUDA toolkit version: 3.1
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, Development Edition
Cuda compilation tools, release 3.1, V0.2.1221
wxWidgets ver.: 2.9.1
Build Configuration: DEBUG|x64