NVENC and GP106-100

Hello!
I have NVIDIA card GP106-100 6GB and I can’t enable NVENC in ffmpeg or Codec Samples. There is very little information about this chip on the internet, and I don’t understand whether the NVENC feature is supported or not.
I tried linux 410.78 drivers, CUDA computing is working well, but NVENC is not. If I try invoke nvEncOpenEncodeSessionEx in Codec Samples 8.2.16 I got 0x2 error (possible NV_ENC_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED_DEVICE in nvEncodeAPI.h).
CUVID is not working too (tested in ffmpeg and Samples).
Does anyone know anything about this?
Thank you!

GP106 does have NVENC as mentioned on https://developer.nvidia.com/video-encode-decode-gpu-support-matrix

I don’t understand what particular board you have. Is “GP106-100” a Quadro or GeForce board? Where did you get it?

NVIDIA P106-100 is the cryptocurrency mining version of GeForce GTX 1060. The main different from gaming GTX 1060 is without video outputs. Some information about this chip I found here NVIDIA P106-100 Specs | TechPowerUp GPU Database

Have you found the answer?

No :(
I think for gp106-100 this feature is disabled in bios or drivers.

GP106-100 does not include an NVENC.

Hello. Sorry for resurrecting this topic, but I’m in the same point.

Could you please explain what you mean by that? You mean that this model does not have the hardware to accelerate the video encoding, or the card bios does not support it?

Did you find any solution other than flashing the equivalent GTX bios?

Thanks.