Version 2022.1 is now available for download. Here’s what comes with this release of NVIDIA® Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition:
- New support for Visual Studio 2022, in addition to previous support for VS2017 and VS2019
- System Info window is not available when using Visual Studio 2022.
- Legacy Debugging (for Maxwell GPUs) is not available when using Visual Studio 2022.
- Supports CUDA Toolkit 11.6
- Improved coredump and exception handling.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.#### General
NVIDIA Nsight Integration (highlighted) under the Nsight menu
In Nsight VSE 2022.1, the integrated Graphics Frame Debuggers, Profilers, and Analysis Trace Timeline features have been removed, but don’t worry, you haven’t lost this functionality.
NVIDIA Nsight Integration is a Visual Studio extension that allows you to access the power of the following NVIDIA Nsight standalone tools from within Visual Studio.
- Nsight Compute : CUDA application interactive kernel profiler
- Nsight Graphics : Graphics application frame debugger and profiler
- Nsight Systems : System-wide performance analysis tool
When any of these tools are installed along with NVIDIA Nsight Integration , these tools will appear under the NVIDIA ’ Nsight ’ menu in the Visual Studio menu bar.
- Nsight Visual Studio Edition 2022.1 - Overview , including features, requirements, documentation, and more.
- Nsight Visual Studio Edition 2022.1 - New Features
- Download . Note, you must be a member of the NVIDIA Developer Program and signed into your account