NVIDIA® Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition 2022.3 is now available for download in the NVIDIA Registered Developer Program.
- Supports CUDA Toolkit 11.8
- Adds support for the latest NVIDIA GPUs, including AD102, AD103, and GH100.
- NVIDIA Tools Extension (NVTX) will not be installed by the Nsight Visual Studio installer starting with the next release. Please refer to NVTX Documentation and NVTX GitHub for set up instructions.
- Supports lazy function loading, which shortens time to first breakpoint. Resource view indicates if each function has been loaded.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
For a complete overview of all NVIDIA® Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition features and access to resources, please visit the main Nsight Visual Studio Edition page.