NVIDIA® Nsight™ Compute 1.0 is now available for download in the NVIDIA Registered Developer Program.
NVIDIA® Nsight™ Compute is an interactive kernel profiler for CUDA applications. It provides detailed performance metrics and API debugging via a user interface and command line tool. In addition, its baseline feature allows users to compare results within the tool. Nsight Compute provides a customizable and data-driven user interface and metric collection and can be extended with analysis scripts for post-processing results.
This initial release of Nsight™ Compute debuts with these exciting features:
- Support for the latest NVIDIA Pascal, Volta, and Turing GPUs (excluding GP100)
- Interactive kernel profiler
- Diff’ing results across one or multiple reports using baselines
- Fast data collection
- Intuitive UI for interactive profiling
- Command line operation for manual and automated profiling
- Fully customizable reports so you can focus on what you want
- Fully customizable rules that will suggest optimizations
- Support for the latest CUDA 10.0 features such as Task Graphs
- Linux, Windows target profiling from Linux, Windows, or Mac local or remote hosts.
For a complete overview of all Nsight™Compute features, requirements and access to the download, please visit the Nsight Compute overview page: https://developer.nvidia.com/nsight-compute