NVIDIA T550 Laptop GPU - can I train tensorflow models on this GPU?

I am Data Scientist. I am using windows 11. Installed CUDA 11.2. And CUDNN 8.1 is been configured. Followed the blog for installation
I have installed tensorflow and training deep learning model or neural network.
“NVIDIA T550 Laptop GPU” is my laptops GPU. can I use this GPU for training deep learning models?
While training model, while epocs are getting executed, I can see in taskbar “Dedicated GPU Memory Usage” at almost 60% but GPU activity % I can see 0%. I am now confused whether it is using GPU to train model. I am not able to understand whether there is something wrong with my GPU.

Blog: Installing Latest TensorFlow version with CUDA, cudNN and GPU support on Windows 11 PC | by Gunter Pearson | Medium

Hi,

Are you able to run nvidia-smi successfully?
Please refer to the following.

If you need further assistance, we recommend you to please reach out to the TensorRT forum.

Thank you.

Hello, I have this configuration tensorflow version: 2.10.0, Python version: 3.10, CUDCNN version: 8.1 and CUDA version: 11.2 for my GPU T550 for windows 11. But, when i run this code "print("Num GPUs Available: “, len(tf.config.list_physical_devices(‘GPU’)))” i am getting 0 gpus as an output. and nvidia-smi isnt showing in the terminal either. but for, >nvcc --version
nvcc: NVIDIA (R) Cuda compiler driver
Copyright (c) 2005-2020 NVIDIA Corporation
Built on Mon_Nov_30_19:15:10_Pacific_Standard_Time_2020
Cuda compilation tools, release 11.2, V11.2.67
Build cuda_11.2.r11.2/compiler.29373293_0 i am getting this output can you please help me which cuda and cudcnn to install to make my code run in GPU.