• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Tesla T4
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 470.57.02
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bug
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
We discovered that the following pipeline is changing the resolution and aspect ratio of input video:
gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp:// ! queue ! rtph264depay ! nvv4l2decoder ! nvv4l2h264enc ! h264parse ! splitmuxsink
If the input video is 2688x1520 then the output is the same. However in case of 848x480 (16:9) the output is 640x480 (4:3) and the video is extended vertically. This is a huge problem for us because we are running nvinfer on this video.
I was trying caps before nvv4l2decoder but it didn’t change the result.