I have jetson agx orin developer kit l4t 36.4.7.
I tried installing onnxruntime-gpu after downloading the wheel from jp6/cu126 index
But when I try getting the providers I have only cpu and azure. Tensorrt and cpu is not showing.
please help
I have jetson agx orin developer kit l4t 36.4.7.
I tried installing onnxruntime-gpu after downloading the wheel from jp6/cu126 index
But when I try getting the providers I have only cpu and azure. Tensorrt and cpu is not showing.
please help
*** Please note that this reply is generated by LLM automatically ***
To address your issue with installing ONNX Runtime GPU on your Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit with L4T 36.4.7, I’ll provide a step-by-step guide and some troubleshooting tips.
Prerequisites:
dpkg -l | grep jetpack.nvidia-smi.Installing ONNX Runtime GPU:
pip3 install onnxruntime_gpu-<version>-cp37-cp37-linux_aarch64.whl (replace <version> with the actual version number).Troubleshooting:
dpkg -l | grep tensorrt. If you’re using an older version, try updating to the latest version.Comparison with other Jetson devices:
The Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit is a more powerful device compared to the Jetson Orin NX and Jetson Orin Nano. However, the installation process for ONNX Runtime GPU should be similar across all devices. If you’re experiencing issues on other Jetson devices, try following the same troubleshooting steps as above.
Additional resources:
By following these steps and troubleshooting tips, you should be able to successfully install ONNX Runtime GPU on your Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit and resolve any issues with missing providers.
*** Please give the thumbs up if you get answers you like. Or provide feedback to help us improve the answer. ***
Hi,
Just double-checked, TensorrtExecutionProvider and CUDAExecutionProvider are included in the package.
Please try it again:
$ md5sum onnxruntime_gpu-1.23.0-cp310-cp310-linux_aarch64.whl
2722622ccdadd909a130b6317bce1ae3 onnxruntime_gpu-1.23.0-cp310-cp310-linux_aarch64.whl
$ pip3 install onnxruntime_gpu-1.23.0-cp310-cp310-linux_aarch64.whl --force-reinstall
$ pip3 install 'numpy<2'
$ python3
Python 3.10.12 (main, Nov 4 2025, 08:48:33) [GCC 11.4.0] on linux
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> import onnxruntime as ort
>>> ort.get_all_providers()
['NvTensorRTRTXExecutionProvider', 'TensorrtExecutionProvider', 'CUDAExecutionProvider', 'MIGraphXExecutionProvider', 'ROCMExecutionProvider', 'OpenVINOExecutionProvider', 'DnnlExecutionProvider', 'VitisAIExecutionProvider', 'QNNExecutionProvider', 'NnapiExecutionProvider', 'VSINPUExecutionProvider', 'JsExecutionProvider', 'CoreMLExecutionProvider', 'ArmNNExecutionProvider', 'ACLExecutionProvider', 'DmlExecutionProvider', 'RknpuExecutionProvider', 'WebNNExecutionProvider', 'WebGpuExecutionProvider', 'XnnpackExecutionProvider', 'CANNExecutionProvider', 'AzureExecutionProvider', 'CPUExecutionProvider']
Thanks.