Opencv Version Installed to python2.7 instead of python3

Screenshot 2021-12-02 130616

I wanted to Installed Opencv Version 4.4.0 to python3 but it got installed to opencv 2.7.
Is there any solution for this??

Also I used GitHub - mdegans/nano_build_opencv: Build OpenCV on Nvidia Jetson Nano
for Installing the Opencv please give any suggestions to make need full changes
How i Can remove the preinstalled version from python3 and Install 4.4.0 with dnn support on my Jetson nano…

Hi @yash.sonavane,

This is the community feedback category, this topic belongs in a support forum. I will move this to the Jetson Nano category so our technical experts can respond.

Best,
Tom K

Hi,

Please try if the following helps:

$ sudo pip3 uninstall opencv-python

Thanks.

I am getting following warning

WARNING: The directory ‘/home/computer/.cache/pip’ or its parent directory is not owned or is not writable by the current user. The cache has been disabled. Check the permissions and owner of that directory. If executing pip with sudo, you should use sudo’s -H flag.
WARNING: Skipping opencv-python as it is not installed.
WARNING: Running pip as the ‘root’ user can result in broken permissions and conflicting behaviour with the system package manager. It is recommended to use a virtual environment instead: 12. Virtual Environments and Packages — Python 3.10.0 documentation

Hi,

This looks like some cache-related warning.
Is the OpenCV working normally?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.