Orin nx pinmux

Hello, I am using the Orin NX module with L4T version R35.3.1 and have encountered some doubts.As shown in the following figure

I generated three files without making any name changes.

Orin-jetson_orin_nx_series_+hdmi a01-gpio-default.dtsi
Orin-jetson_orin_nx_series_+hdmi a01-padvoltage-default.dtsi
Orin-jetson_orin_nx_series_+hdmi a01-pinmux.dtsi

As described in the above figure, I need to copy the gpio- default.dtsi file to Linux_ For_ Tegra/bootloader directory; Copy padvoltage-default.dtsi and pinmux.dtsi to Linux_ For_ Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT directory.

My question is:

1. Copy the three files to these two directories separately, and the file names can be customized? Just add the defined file names again in the p3767.conf.common file? As follows

PINMUX_CONFIG=“Orin-jetson_orin_nx_series_+hdmi a01-pinmux.dtsi”
PMC_CONFIG=“Orin-jetson_orin_nx_series_+hdmi a01-padvoltage-default.dtsi”

1. Only two files, pinmux.dtsi and padvoltage-default.dtsi, have been added to the “p3767.conf.common” file. Do we not need to add the “gpio-default.dtsi” file copied to the “Linux_for-Tegra/bootloader” directory? If not needed, why copy to the “Linux_for-Tegra/bootloader” directory?

Hi Yolomei,

Yes, you could customized the file name for dtsi file. Please just confirm the pinmux.dtsi includes the correct name for gpio.dtsi and the define the correct name in p3767.conf.common for pinmux.dtsi and padvoltage.dtsi.

gpio.dtsi will be included in pinmux.dtsi.

Thank you for the reminder. I saw a header file containing gpio.dts in the pinmux.dts file.

The configuration file for Orin NX is jetson-orin-nano-devkit.conf, not p3767.conf.common. There was a mistake at the beginning, sorry, please correct it. My understanding this time should be correct, right

jetson-orin-nano-devkit.conf will also include p3767.conf.common

Indeed, in this case, adding either of the two files would have the same effect. thank you!!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.