Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): GPU
• DeepStream Version: 5.0.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): None
• TensorRT Version: 7.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): 440.33.01
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs): Questions
I try to test OTA feature with the following command:
./deepstream-test5-app -c configs/test5_config_file_src_infer.txt -o configs/test5_ota_override_config.txt
And I did not have any modify with configs/test5_config_file_src_infer.txt and configs/test5_ota_override_config.txt. But it is also appear the following log"Model Update Status: Updated model : /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-test5/configs/…/…/…/…/…/samples/configs/deepstream-app/config_infer_primary.txt, OTATime = 1605694386635.706055 ms, result: ok"
So I am confused that is there any update?
If I want to test OTA, I just copy the files in configs/test5_ota_override_config.txt to
another folders and change it’s file name, will it work? Or I have to rebuild an engine