Output throught RTSP Streaming in sample_apps

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• TensorRT Version 7.1.3
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) CUDA 102
Hi, I am running examples in sample_apps. However, i want to output throught RTSP Stream, I can’t find any example that can do it. It not config by txt file. I want to build by code like:
sink = gst_element_factory_make ("nveglglessink", "nvvideo-renderer");
How can i do it ? thanks a lot.

Hi @phuong1998bn,
Here are some references

1. sample command about RTSP sink
    $ gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! videoconvert ! “video/x-raw,format=I420,width=640,height=480,framerate=(fraction)30/1” ! queue2 ! nvvideoconvert ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1280, height=(int)480, format=(string)I420’ ! nvv4l2h264enc ! “video/x-h264, stream-format=(string)byte-stream” ! h264parse ! rtph264pay mtu=1400 ! udpsink host=127.0.0.1 port=5000 sync=false async=false

2. RTSP sink sample
    How can I specify RTSP streaming of DeepStream output?

You can enable remote display by adding an RTSP sink in the application configuration file. The sample configuration file source30_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tiled_display_int8.txt has an example of this in the [sink2] section. You must set the enable flag to 1.

Once you enable remote display, the application prints the RTSP URL, which you can open in any media player like VLC.

[sink2]
    enable=0
    #Type - 1=FakeSink 2=EglSink 3=File 4=RTSPStreaming
    type=4
    #1=h264 2=h265
    codec=1
    sync=0
    bitrate=4000000
    rtsp-port=8554
    udp-port=5400

3. code
    File: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/apps/apps-common/src/deepstream_sink_bin.c

static gboolean
    create_udpsink_bin (NvDsSinkEncoderConfig * config, NvDsSinkBinSubBin * bin)
    {
    GstCaps *caps = NULL;
    gboolean ret = FALSE;
    gchar elem_name[50];

hi Mchi.
Thank you so much, how can i add create_udpsink_bin into my pipeline? can you provide an example for me and another?

Actually, I mean you can link these elements of “nvv4l2h264enc ! “video/x-h264, stream-format=(string)byte-stream” ! h264parse ! rtph264pay mtu=1400 ! udpsink host=127.0.0.1 port=5000 sync=false async=false” in the end of your pipeline instead of “nveglglessink”, about how to link them, you can refer to the code of create_udpsink_bin().