I’m running Windows 10 and have installed CUDA 11.1 and TensorRT 7.2.3.4 DDLs. I noted that unlike for TensorRT 8 there is no wheel file included in the .zip package for TensorRT 7.2.3.4. To get the python bindings, I tried installing via pip:
pip install nvidia-pyindex
pip install tensorrt
However, this second command fails:
The package you are trying to install is only a placeholder project on PyPI.org repository.
This package is hosted on NVIDIA Python Package Index.
This package can be installed as:
```
$ pip install nvidia-pyindex
$ pip install nvidia-tensorrt
```
Environment
TensorRT Version: 7.2.3.4 GPU Type: RTX 3070 CUDA Version: 11.1 Operating System + Version: Windows 10 Python Version (if applicable): 3.8 PyTorch Version (if applicable): 1.8.0+cu111 Baremetal or Container (if container which image + tag): Bare metal
Hi @eric.w.maynard ,
I see you are using TRT 7.2.3.4, which is an older version. We highly recommend you to try out the latest TRT.
However, to answer your query, TRT 7.2.3, The Windows zip package for TensorRT does not provide Python support.
Please check out the release notes and installation guide for the same version.
Thanks