Pixel format of incoming image is unsupported by OpenCV

Hey i am trying to interface 2 USB cameras with jetson tx2 i have Jetpack 4.3 and OpenCV 4.1.1 installed and the issue that i am facing is i can see both of my cameras working Cheese but when I am opening camera which is indexed 1 it gives me following error

[ WARN:0] global /home/nvidia/host/build_opencv/nv_opencv/modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp (1757) handleMessage OpenCV | GStreamer warning: Embedded video playback halted; module v4l2src0 reported: Internal data stream error.

[ WARN:0] global /home/nvidia/host/build_opencv/nv_opencv/modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp (886) open OpenCV | GStreamer warning: unable to start pipeline

[ WARN:0] global /home/nvidia/host/build_opencv/nv_opencv/modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp (480) isPipelinePlaying OpenCV | GStreamer warning: GStreamer: pipeline have not been created

VIDEOIO ERROR: V4L2: Pixel format of incoming image is unsupported by OpenCV

VIDEOIO ERROR: V4L: can’t open camera by index 1

I read updating gstreamer would help and after updating it still i haven’t had any luck. Can anybody help me figure it out?

Hi,

Which pipeline do you use when open the camera via VideoCapture?
Would you mind to share the source of your implementation with us?

Thanks.

check

• whether v4l-utils is installed
  • v4l2-ctl -d /dev/video1 --list-formats

Would you share the test code?

Thanks MtHiker…v4l-utils was not installed and after installing it solved my issue… thank you

Hey guys,I have the same issue but I haven’t solve it yet.I’m using the trt_yolo.py from the project tensorrt_demos to test the tensorRT.It works fine first when I run it with the OpenCV 4.1.1 which is installed by Jetson Nano itself,but then I remove it and build OpenCV 4.5.1 from the source code,and the issue is happening!